*COVID 19 - Notice*
Notice by the State of Wisconsin
1. The use of golf carts is prohibited.
2. Social Distancing Requirements must be observed at all times unless the players reside in the same living unit or household.
3. All tee times and payments must be made in advance online or by phone.
4. Clubhouses and pro shops must remain closed. Any restaurant or bar facility may remain open and must comply with all restrictions in Section 13.d. and 13.e. of this Order.
5. Tee times must be spaced to avoid multiple foursomes from clustering or gathering at any stage of the course.
6. All maintenance work and groundskeepers shall comply with Section 2.b.i. and 2.b.ii. of this Order. All other functions may only continue under Minimum Basic Operations.
7. Driving ranges and miniature golf must remain closed.